Rustic Pathways is a student travel organization which offers the world's finest experiential education, community service, foreign language, and adventure programs. Our destinations stretch from the white-sand beaches of Fiji to the rainforest canopies of Costa Rica, the high Himilayan mountains to the Great Barrier Reef, and many places in between. We provide superior quality travel and service in some of the most welcoming countries for students around the world.
Rustic Pathways demands professionalism and integrity across all of our operations, insists on quality in all aspects of our programs, and places the safety of our students above all other considerations. We enrich the lives of our students and our staff, benefit parts of the world we serve, and build cultural bridges that lead to greater global understanding and cooperation.
Temporary Travel Administration Assistant
Willoughby Hills, OH
Travel Administration Assistant
at Rustic Pathways
Rustic Pathways offers the world's finest international high school service, adventure, and foreign language programs. Our destinations stretch from the white-sand beaches of Fiji to the rainforest canopies of Costa Rica, the high Himalaya to the Great Barrier Reef, and many points in between. Rustic Pathways is a pioneer in providing superior quality travel and service programs in some of the world's most welcoming countries for students and families. Rustic Pathways demands professionalism and integrity across all of its operations, insists on quality in all aspects of its programs, and places strong emphasis on the safety and well-being of its students and staff. We enrich the lives of our students and our staff, benefit the parts of the world we serve, and build cultural bridges that leads to greater global understanding and cooperation.
The Position : Our Travel Administration team supports Rustic Pathways by ticketing all of our students who travel with us each spring and summer. The busiest ticketing season is approaching and we are looking to hire a Travel Administration Assistant who thrives in a high volume, fast-paced, and sometimes stressful environment. This position provides support to our Travel Administration team so that the operations of the department run smoothly. Travel Administration Assistants must be avid multi-taskers who have high focus and excellent work ethic. They are eager to learn from colleagues, enjoy open collaboration, and work well as part of a team.
This is a temporary position (hours vary by departmental needs).
Part Time from Jan. 1 - March 30
Full time from April 1 - Aug. 31
What you do: • Enter new and updated client international flight information into our database.
• Log and track all expenses. Upload all receipts into our expense management system.
• Fax, copy, and print documents and other general office duties.
• Organize and file student information and documentation.
• Regular attendance and punctuality is required.
• Perform other duties as reasonably requested.
What we look for: • All applicants must have at least 6 months of experience with data entry, general computer work, typing, editing, proofreading, or a combination of related work experience.
• Education: High school diploma or equivalent GED certificate.
Skill Requirements: • Must be proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel programs. Must be able to learn new computer programs quickly and efficiently.
• Professional working proficiency in English required.
• Maintain confidentiality of company records, documents, and other information.
• Adhere to all instructions and pre-established guidelines set forth by the Travel Administration Team.
• Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• High attention to detail.
• Strong time management and organizational skills.
• Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
• Ability to work independently and be proactive.
• Patient, enthusiastic, and solution-oriented.
• Able to maintain excellence under pressure and high-stress environment.
• Experience with Salesforce and Expensify preferred, but not required.