- Full Time
- Rustic Pathways
About the Company
Rustic Pathways is a student travel organization offering the world's finest experiential education, community service, and adventure programs. Our experiences range from kava ceremonies in Fiji to zip-lining through the rainforest canopies of Costa Rica, from building schools in rural Tanzanian villages to scuba diving the Great Barrier Reef. We empower students through innovative and responsible travel experiences to positively impact lives and communities around the world.
You are going to be a key member of our Sales Ops team, working to maintain and develop our existing Salesforce instance. You will be responsible for both the day-to-day needs and the bigger picture projects that will help to improve our system.
From user management to field cleanup, from page layout to system design, you got it all.
- Manage overall data quality and integrity in Salesforce
- Develop and manage Salesforce dashboards, reports, forms, templates, page layouts, workflows, and approvals, and create and maintain custom objects, as necessary
- Design and lead Salesforce training sessions
- Assist and drive system definition including collaboration with internal people and external developers
- Research changes in upcoming versions of salesforce.com and other integrated applications; provide recommendations when necessary to enhance efficiency and productivity
You must have a minimum of years of experience working in a fast-paced environment AND:
- Awesome Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance Benefits
- Amazing PTO
- Don’t get us started on the travel!!!!!
Rustic Pathways is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity. We have committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Rustic Pathways is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all persons and maintaining a work environment that is free of harassment and discriminatory conduct. All employment decisions at Rustic Pathways are made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, or any other class protected by law. Rustic Pathways takes all allegations of discrimination, harassment, and retaliation very seriously and will promptly conduct an investigation when warranted.
Each employee of Rustic Pathways is employed “at will,” which means either the Company or the employee may terminate the employment relationship at any time, for any or no reason, with or without advanced notice. No individual or representative of the Rustic Pathways can change this at-will relationship absent a specific, written contract signed by the Company’s Chief Executive Officer or designee.