Director of Sales
- Full Time
- Rustic Pathways
About the Company
Rustic Pathways is a student travel organization offering the world's finest experiential education, community service, and adventure programs. Our experiences range from kava ceremonies in Fiji to zip-lining through the rainforest canopies of Costa Rica, from building schools in rural Tanzanian villages to scuba diving the Great Barrier Reef. We empower students through innovative and responsible travel experiences to positively impact lives and communities around the world.
Rustic Pathways is proud to provide our travelers and their families with the highest standards and most personalized service. Whether you work with us, travel with us, or discover with us, we believe our purpose is to create moments and memories that will stay with you for a lifetime. It comes from our belief that life is richer when we truly connect to the people and the world around us.
- Engages listeners and builds rapport while imparting knowledge in a sophisticated manner
- Jumps in first hand to connect live with families and community Rustic’s value
- Provides leadership from the front to the Sales team to position us as the premier global student travel program
- Possesses proven track record in sales
- Train and guide team to ensure results are met
- Directs sales activities to achieve budgeted goals, monitor and identify current and future business trends to ensure profitable sales in periods of low and high demand
- Directs the sales activity and be proactive and creative in developing sales and marketing solutions
- Assists in the development of the annual marketing plan
- Contributes to our environment with a positive and friendly attitude
- Communicates with team members to ensure the highest level of personalized service
- Proactively solicits bookings for Rustic Pathways
- Plans and executes sales developments, client events, sales calls, and customer recognition
- Understands and uses the various sales tools the company provides and to follow and support sales
- Coordinates with other leaders to ensure the quality of student satisfaction.
- Demonstrates exceptional knowledge about Rustic Pathways and its programs
- Demonstrates thorough knowledge when communicating with customers
- Is versatile, flexible, show stress management, manage criticism, and manage conflict effectively
- Attends regular operational meetings to ensure effective coordination and cooperation between departments
Work and Environmental Conditions:
This position is remote.
- Competitive salary & wages
- Excellent training and development opportunities
Rustic Pathways also offers health, life, dental, and vision, along with paid holiday, and paid vacation.
Rustic Pathways is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity. We have committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Rustic Pathways is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all persons and maintaining a work environment that is free of harassment and discriminatory conduct. All employment decisions at Rustic Pathways are made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, or any other class protected by law. Rustic Pathways takes all allegations of discrimination, harassment, and retaliation very seriously and will promptly conduct an investigation when warranted.
Each employee of Rustic Pathways is employed “at will,” which means either the Company or the employee may terminate the employment relationship at any time, for any or no reason, with or without advanced notice. No individual or representative of the Rustic Pathways can change this at-will relationship absent a specific, written contract signed by the Company’s Chief Executive Officer or designee.