Group Travel Administrator
About the Company:
Rustic Pathways is a student travel organization offering the world's finest experiential education, community service, and adventure programs. Students from more than 35 countries trust Rustic Pathways to deliver life-altering, deeply personal programs at scale. Our experiences range from homestays in Fiji to zip-lining through the rainforest canopies of Costa Rica, from building schools in rural Tanzanian villages to scuba diving the Great Barrier Reef.
At Rustic Pathways, we empower students to positively impact lives and communities around the world.
What's the Job?
The Rustic Pathways Group Travel team is looking for administrative support so we can consistently meet and exceed our clients’ expectations. You will help us to prepare, communicate, and deliver information. You will ensure accurate and complete files. You will monitor and report on progress. You’re a team player who sees a gap and fills it. You’ll get to work with, teach, and learn from a diverse set of colleagues with broad skill sets and experiences from around the globe. Your superpower is making sure everyone around you looks as good as you do (in their work, of course!).
What will I be doing?
- Manage client questions and requests in a fast, friendly, and professional manner
- Create custom versions of template emails, documents, presentations, and webpages
- Complete documentation and forms
- Track the delivery and receipt of client and program information
- Send and confirm program details with partners and vendors
- Send invoices and track payments
- Audit detailed information for accuracy across multiple information sources
- Meticulously update Salesforce with client documents and information
- Update weekly KPI documents
- Work closely with the Rustic Pathways team to ensure administrative processes are efficient. Identify opportunities to improve established procedures and protocols.
- Other duties as reasonably assigned.
Is this the right fit for me?
If the following sounds like you, then you’re in the right place. We can’t wait to meet you!
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university or equivalent work experience with some college.
- 2+ years of experience in a customer service or administrative role preferred
- Excellent written and oral communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in editing written materials for clarity and appeal
- Background or interest in visual displays, graphics, photography, or other design and aesthetic fields
- Innate attention to detail
- Passion for international travel and learning, with experience in student travel (as student or leader).
- Appreciation for diversity in cultures and experiences. Understands the value of experiential education and travel.
- Strong self-motivation, working grit and determination. Outgoing nature with high likeability and excellent interpersonal skills. Adaptable and flexible personality.
- Interested in a fast-paced, rapidly developing role with opportunity for growth and change.
- Ability to independently set own work priorities and schedules aligned with company goals.
- Willing to work non-traditional business hours from time to time to accommodate team members or clients across the world.
- Some travel for company meetings, trainings, etc. may be required.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and Google Apps. Experience with Salesforce a plus.
- Professional working proficiency in English. Additional languages (especially Spanish, Mandarin, Arabic, or French) are a plus
- Eligibility to work legally in the US
We are a well-loved team with great benefits. If there is something that matters a lot to you that’s not on this list, please send us a note :)
- Competitive compensation in a fast-growing company
- 401k & match up to 2%
- Peace of mind with life insurance assurance, as well as comprehensive health, dental, and vision insurance for you and your dependents
- A generous vacation policy and lots of holidays so you can take time off when you need it
The pay range for this position is $18.00 - $21.00 per hour depending on experience.
This is a remote position.
Rustic Pathways is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all persons and maintaining a work environment that is free of harassment and discriminatory conduct. All employment decisions at Rustic Pathways are made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, or any other class protected by law. Rustic Pathways takes all allegations of discrimination, harassment, and retaliation very seriously and will promptly conduct an investigation when warranted.
Each employee of Rustic Pathways is employed “at will,” which means either the Company or the employee may terminate the employment relationship at any time, for any or no reason, with or without advanced notice. No individual or representative of the Rustic Pathways can change this at-will relationship absent a specific, written contract signed by the Company’s Chief Executive Officer or designee.